Plate 50: Mews houses and conversions

Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 50: Mews houses and conversions', in Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History), ed. F H W Sheppard( London, 1977), British History Online https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol39/pt1/plate-50 [accessed 4 July 2024].

'Plate 50: Mews houses and conversions', in Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Edited by F H W Sheppard( London, 1977), British History Online, accessed July 4, 2024, https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol39/pt1/plate-50.

"Plate 50: Mews houses and conversions". Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Ed. F H W Sheppard(London, 1977), , British History Online. Web. 4 July 2024. https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol39/pt1/plate-50.

In this section

Mews Houses and Conversions

a (left). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

Figure 50a:

Mews houses and conversions

(left). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

b (right). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

Figure 50b:

Mews houses and conversions

(right). Nos. 10–14 (even) Culross Street (right to left), in 1926 and 1976, before and after alterations of 1926–7, mainly by Etchells and Pringle

c (below left). No. 3 Lees Place (stables to No. 23 Grosvenor Square) in 1890 before conversion.

Figure 50c:

Mews houses and conversions

(below left). No. 3 Lees Place (stables to No. 23 Grosvenor Square) in 1890 before conversion.

J. T. Wimpperis and T. N. Arber, architects, 1889

d. (below right). No. 3 Lees Place in 1976 after conversion.

Figure 50d:

Mews houses and conversions

(below right). No. 3 Lees Place in 1976 after conversion.

H. Douglas Kidd, architect, 1932