Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1977.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
'Plate 48', in Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History), ed. F H W Sheppard (London, 1977), British History Online https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol39/pt1/plate-48 [accessed 3 April 2025].
'Plate 48', in Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Edited by F H W Sheppard (London, 1977), British History Online, accessed April 3, 2025, https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol39/pt1/plate-48.
"Plate 48". Survey of London: Volume 39, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 1 (General History). Ed. F H W Sheppard (London, 1977), British History Online. Web. 3 April 2025. https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol39/pt1/plate-48.
In this section
a. Nos. 139–140 Park Lane, from west in 1968.

Nos. 139–140 Park Lane, from west in 1968.
Frank Verity, architect, c. 1913–18
b (above). Nos. 415–419 (odd) Oxford Street, from north-east in 1976, showing return front to Duke Street.

(above). Nos. 415–419 (odd) Oxford Street, from north-east in 1976, showing return front to Duke Street.
G. Thrale Jell and Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1923–35
c (right). Grosvenor House, Park Lane, from northwest in 1931.

(right). Grosvenor House, Park Lane, from northwest in 1931.
Sir Edwin Lutyens and Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1926–30