Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1956.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
'Plate 44: Caron House.', in Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area, ed. F H W Sheppard (London, 1956), British History Online https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol26/plate-44 [accessed 4 April 2025].
'Plate 44: Caron House.', in Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Edited by F H W Sheppard (London, 1956), British History Online, accessed April 4, 2025, https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol26/plate-44.
"Plate 44: Caron House.". Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Ed. F H W Sheppard (London, 1956), British History Online. Web. 4 April 2025. https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol26/plate-44.
In this section
a. Caron House, demolished 1683–5 (p. 66)

Caron House.
Caron House, demolished 1683–5 (p. 66)
b. Ther Tradescants' House (left) and Ashmole's House (right).

The Tradescants' house and Ashmole's house.
Ther Tradescants' House (left) and Ashmole's House (right).
Demolished c. 1880 (p. 74)
c. Knight's Hill, 1792–5.

Knight's Hill.
Knight's Hill, 1792–5.
Henry Holland, architect, finished by Samuel Wyatt. Demolished 1810 (p. 169)