Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1955.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
'Plate 42: Imperial War Museum, side view and obelisk', in Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington), ed. Ida Darlington (London, 1955), British History Online https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol25/plate-42 [accessed 3 April 2025].
'Plate 42: Imperial War Museum, side view and obelisk', in Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Edited by Ida Darlington (London, 1955), British History Online, accessed April 3, 2025, https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol25/plate-42.
"Plate 42: Imperial War Museum, side view and obelisk". Survey of London: Volume 25, St George's Fields (The Parishes of St. George the Martyr Southwark and St. Mary Newington). Ed. Ida Darlington (London, 1955), British History Online. Web. 3 April 2025. https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol25/plate-42.
In this section
(a) IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM, 1953 (p. 80)

Imperial War Museum, side view, 1953
(b) THE OBELISK, 1951 (pp. 43, 44)

The obelisk, St. George's Road, 1951