Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1950.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
'Plate 26: The King's Arms public-house, Newcomen Street, 1828', in Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark), ed. Howard Roberts, Walter H Godfrey (London, 1950), British History Online https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol22/plate-26 [accessed 4 April 2025].
'Plate 26: The King's Arms public-house, Newcomen Street, 1828', in Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Edited by Howard Roberts, Walter H Godfrey (London, 1950), British History Online, accessed April 4, 2025, https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol22/plate-26.
"Plate 26: The King's Arms public-house, Newcomen Street, 1828". Survey of London: Volume 22, Bankside (The Parishes of St. Saviour and Christchurch Southwark). Ed. Howard Roberts, Walter H Godfrey (London, 1950), British History Online. Web. 4 April 2025. https://prod.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol22/plate-26.
In this section
THE KING'S ARMS, NEWCOMEN STREET
(a) IN 1828

The King's Arms public-house, Newcomen Street, 1828
(b) COAT OF ARMS

Coat of arms on the King's Arms publichouse, Newcomen Street